What Is The Process Like?
All career coaching sessions with me are 1-on-1 sessions currently delivered on Zoom. Depending on your needs, you may want to choose either one of the options below.
BOOK YOUR FREE COACHING SESSION WITH ME
Specific Career Issue 90-Min Coaching Session
This option is most suited if you would like to discuss a specific issue in your career, which could be dealt with over one or a few sessions. Examples of topics that can be covered in standalone sessions: performance optimisation, imposter syndrome, confidence building, presentation skills, leadership skills, work/life balance, career goals, etc.
Career Reset 8-Week Program
This option is ideal if you’re a bit lost in your career, want to do something different but not quite sure what and how to go about it. This is a comprehensive programme that will take you through a career reset journey over an 8-week period and includes:
1:1 Coaching Sessions (9h) Click Here to Read More
We explore WHO YOU ARE – looking at your values, achievements, skills, strengths, blockers…
- 1 x 2h foundation session
- 1 x 1.5h session
At the end of that stage, we should have a clear idea about who you truly are, what’s really important to you, what makes you happy and what your non-negotiables are.
We look at YOUR OPTIONS – what could you possibly do? (Encouraging you to dream big!)
- 2 x 1.5h sessions
At the end of that stage, we should have a clear idea about the options worth for you to follow up and you should feel more empowered and confident to move forward.
We work on a PLAN OF ACTION – now we know what you’re going to do next, how are you going to go about it?
- 1 x 1.5h session
- 1 x 1h session
At the end of that stage, we should a clear idea about how you’re going to go about your job search/new business venture and have your next steps planned.
Add-ons Included In The Package Click Here to Read More
– Confidence Building Exercises – to ensure you’re in the most optimal mindset when ready to move forward.
– Personality Test – to add a piece to the puzzle in understanding who you are and how it can serve you best in your career.
– Saboteurs Test – to identify these self-sabotage tendencies that might be holding you back and learn how to overcome them.
– CV, LinkedIn profile, covering letter review and optimisation – tailored to your desired outcome.
– Targeted sharing of material (literature, videos, podcasts…) that might be helpful to you throughout the programme.
– Ongoing chat/text/email support from me throughout the programme to help you as needed and answer any questions.
Follow - Up Click Here to Read More
1 x 45 min follow up coaching and mentoring session call after the programme to fine tune any outstanding issue or help with any challenge faced (usually 3-4 weeks after the last coaching session).